Horizon Campus - Sri Lanka
Herzing University and Horizon Campus in Columbo, Sri Lanka have created an affiliation to provide U.S. degrees to Sri Lankan students.
Sri Lankan students can take online bachelor's and master's programs right from the comfort of their homes in Sri Lanka or choose to study abroad at one of Herzing University's campuses in the U.S.
In Person Support
While taking online courses in Sri Lanka, students can attend optional tutoring sessions at Horizon's Campus in Columbo.
Bachelor of Science students can complete the Herzing University bachelor's degree programs in a little as three years. Click here to find out about accelerated programs. MBA students can complete the program in just one and a half years. Sri Lankan students will be fully integrated into the Herzing University system, allowing any student to spend as many semesters as they wish studying in one of Herzing University’s many U.S. campuses.
The Master in Business Administration programs prepare students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises, with a concentration of courses in business management. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, and production or operations for the existing or emerging manager. The program includes the application of theory and practice, and case studies are emphasized throughout all courses. Graduates of Herzing University’s MBA degree program will be able to apply their knowledge to any field, including finance, marketing, healthcare, education, manufacturing, industrial, insurance, nonprofit, and hospitality industries. Students can choose from four MBA concentrations:
- MBA in Business Management
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Technology Management
- Business Management with a Concentration in Business Administration - This degree prepares students with a generalist approach to management education by providing the skills and knowledge for entry-level general management training positions. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivables, business administration, human resources, and hospitality.
- Business Management with a Concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies - Students gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities, functions, and challenges of today’s entrepreneurs. Students will take classes to increase their knowledge and understanding of the importance of entrepreneurial law, social responsibility, product development, and innovation. The goal of the program is to provide students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to start a small business or develop an existing business upon graduation. By the end of the program, students should be able to develop a comprehensive business plan, which includes a well-constructed financial and marketing component.
- Business Management with a Concentration in International Business - The roles and strategies of businesses in a global environment will be examined. Students will be equipped with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for entry-level positions in international companies. Areas of focus in international business include marketing, banking, finance, economics, exporting, importing, cultural protocol, and foreign language. Students will learn the social, cultural, legal, political, and technological barriers to international business and understand international trade and investment opportunities while demonstrating how to manage international business affairs.
- Business Management with a Concentration in Marketing - Study of the complex relationship between markets and customers and the practical and theoretical skills needed to market a product in a competitive business environment are covered in this program. The core components of the marketing program concentration are advertising, marketing on the internet, consumer behavior, marketing research, marketing strategy, new product development, international marketing, professional selling, and sales management.
- Graphic Design with a Concentration in Print Design and Graphic Design with a Concentration in Web Design- These degrees prepare students with the necessary academic knowledge and technical competencies required for a wide range of positions in graphic arts. The curriculum is focused on designing and producing work for print, the web, television, cinema, multimedia, and digital entertainment. This degree enables students to specialize in topics appropriate for an entry-level position in interactive and graphic arts.
- Information Technology with a Concentration in Network Management - and Information Technology with a Concentration in Security Technology - Students in these programs will be prepared with the necessary academic knowledge and technical competencies required for a range of positions and careers in the administration and management of information technology. The curriculum is focused on designing, implementing, and supporting solutions to business problems in the general categories of information technology, information management, and business communications. The program keeps pace with changing technology by offering courses that focus on emerging technologies.
- Software Development with a Concentration in Computer Programming - This degree prepares students with the necessary academic knowledge and technical competencies required for a range of positions. The curriculum is focused on designing, implementing, or supporting computer application solutions to problems in industries such as business, government, and health information management.
Contact Horizon Campus for more information about earning an online U.S. Herzing University degree in Sri Lanka; study abroad opportunities at one of Herzing University's many campuses in the U.S.; and more.
Hotline: +94-718 622 727
In the U.S., please contact Matthew Schneider at +1-414-908-0276 or email email@example.com.