Our Graduate Success Stories
I chose Herzing University because it’s well respected in the IT industry. They offer an accelerated program that has both evening and online classes.
Madison - Graduate Admissions
Take Your Career to the Next Level
A graduate degree from Herzing University will provide you with the marketable skills and experience you need to move your career forward. With an advanced degree from Herzing, you’ll increase both your choice of job opportunities and your income potential. Our programs are designed for busy, working professionals who want to maximize their ability to lead organizations and build on their intellectual skill sets:
- We offer graduate desgrees.
- Enjoy real-world case studies, individual attention, and experienced faculty.
- Earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in just four years.
Let’s Get Started
We’ve made our graduate admissions process as simple as possible. Here is everything you need to know to get started.
- Make sure you meet our graduate admissions requirements.
- Schedule an interview with one of our admissions advisors.
- Submit your graduate application online. Admissions is on a rolling, continuous basis.
- Request a copy of all your official college transcripts using the Herzing Transcript Release Request Form you’ll receive from your admissions advisor.
- If you have taken the GMAT or GRE, please submit a copy of your scores.
- If you are applying for conditional admission, submit the Statement of Understanding Regarding Conditional Admission.
- If applicable, explore your financial aid options and complete all necessary documentation.
- Pay the $50 enrollment fee.
- Upon admission, you’ll be enrolled and automatically registered in the appropriate classes for your program.