Our Graduate Success Stories
New Orleans Testimonials
I chose my bachelor’s in business administration because the business arena is an ever-changing one and I felt that the staff here at Herzing could equip me with the necessary tools to be a force to be reckoned with in the business world.
New Orlean - Apply for financial aid
The Herzing University Online team of Educational Funding Advisors is available to assist applicants through the educational funding application process.
Whether utilizing the Federal Title IV Program by completing the US Department of Education’s Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) or using alternative fund sources such as outside grants and scholarships, military benefits, tuition assistance or alternative lending, our Educational Funding team is ready to answer your questions and assist you with receiving the funding needed to earn your college education.
We are available to answer questions about the following areas:
- Completing the FAFSA form
- Direct Loan Program and Pell Grant Program
- Parent PLUS Loan Program
- Repayment of student loans
- Alternatives to Title IV Educational Funding Program
- Completing the Entrance Loan Counseling
- Completing the Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Military and Veterans benefits
Email an contact your campus to speak with an officer right away.