Toll Free: 1-800-596-0724

Online Campus

Wednesday, Apr 24, 2013

Erica Thorington

When I started at Herzing Online, I had already attended several other online colleges. Other online schools had made me feel like just another number, and their communication had been very poor. I was ready to give up on online schools completely, until I found Herzing's online program.

None of the previous schools I attended remotely compared to the level of professionalism I have encountered at Herzing. My Admissions Advisor, Jennifer, was extremely helpful in explaining the admissions process, as well as outlining the classes I would need to take to complete my major. The classes have been challenging and rewarding. The instructors are very insightful and helpful. The interaction with peers has been much better compared to other online programs. At one point, I decided to change my major, which I thought would be a stressful mess. However, the Student Services Department made the process extremely easy and stress-free.

I have been exceedingly impressed with Herzing Online, and I would recommend their online programs to all my family and friends.

Erica Thorington

• "Herz Fest" to feature free food, live music, and more! MORE
  • Electronics Engineering Technology Degree -- Now Available! MORE
  • Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredidation Information MORE
  • Ready to make a serious impact in the health of your community members? MORE
  • Cisco certifications included in IT degrees! MORE