Toll Free: 1-800-596-0724

Online Campus

Wednesday, Apr 24, 2013

Heidi Gillespie

My experience with Herzing was awesome from the beginning. I first found them on the Internet. My admissions advisor Julius Hughes was great at getting me started and helping me decide just what I was looking to do. When I began my classes it just felt right. I learned more than I ever thought I could at home at my pace. When you have life to take care of and want to better yourself with an education, it is hard to juggle the two. But I have done it and anyone else can do it, too. I was a high school drop out with a GED and I never really knew what I wanted to do. Now I am a graduate with an associate degree and even thinking of pursuing my bachelor’s degree in the future. All I can say is thank you for this great opportunity and thank you to all of the staff and professors. You have been great and you have helped me to succeed.

Heidi Gillespie

• "Herz Fest" to feature free food, live music, and more! MORE
  • Electronics Engineering Technology Degree -- Now Available! MORE
  • Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredidation Information MORE
  • Ready to make a serious impact in the health of your community members? MORE
  • Cisco certifications included in IT degrees! MORE