Toll Free: 1-800-596-0724

Online Campus

Wednesday, Apr 24, 2013

Sheryl Ensor

When I first decided to go back to college it took me about 6 months before I finally found the right college to go to. I was working full time and needed something that would fit into my schedule so I could spend time with my family and get a degree. I contacted several online schools but the staff at Herzing really took the time to talk with me and took the time to figure out what I wanted to do and if I understood what I was getting into by going back to college, they wanted to make sure that I was serious about getting my degree.

Everyone that I had contact with in the process of getting enrolled was very helpful, answered all my questions and called back in a timely manner when I left a message for them. They work hard at getting all the financial stuff done every semester and I feel like they really care about me as a person and a student. I love Herzing and recommend this school to everyone and anyone. I love the interaction you get with classmates; the discussions are fun and very informative. Every professor I’ve had so far has been helpful and helps each student to succeed.

I’ve even made some close friends from Herzing, even though we live far from each other, we have supported one another and help encourage each other in the classes that we have. This is a great place to get your education and on the plus side make some good friends.

Sheryl Ensor

• "Herz Fest" to feature free food, live music, and more! MORE
  • Electronics Engineering Technology Degree -- Now Available! MORE
  • Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredidation Information MORE
  • Ready to make a serious impact in the health of your community members? MORE
  • Cisco certifications included in IT degrees! MORE