Toll Free: 1-800-596-0724

Monday, Feb 17, 2014

Alumni Testimonial: Julie Spooker

Alumni Testimonial: Julie Spooker 

I had been working as an independent ventilator RN, as well as working through Maxim as an Agency RN. I have wanted to pursue further education since my graduation as an RN (Associate Degree) in 1993. With small children at that time, single-parent status, long work hours and inflexibility of work schedule to attend on-ground degree studies, I waited over ten years to attempt attending college again. My oldest son had enrolled at Herzing in Madison and I decided to stop waiting and do something I needed to do for myself—return to school.  I was able to do my Bachelor’s Degree completely online while working 56-hour weeks and still completed multiple diploma programs and certifications simultaneously. It hasn’t been easy doing all that I do, but I am hoping to transition into a new or extended career after graduation and go for my Master’s Degree. Don’t wait until the time is right…the time is now!

Julie Spooker

11/28/12

• Madison Campus Announces Nursing Scholarship Winners MORE
  • Unique, Newly-Renovated I.T. Degree Program at Herzing University Delivers Graduates Who Are a Custom Fit for Local Employers MORE
  • New VET2LPN and VET2RN Program at the Madison Campus! MORE
  • "Herz Fest" to feature free food, live music, and more! MORE
  • Electronics Engineering Technology Degree -- Now Available! MORE