Our Graduate Success Stories
Herzing University is not just any college; the staff is the best group of knowledgeable, professional, loving, caring, and supportive group of professionals placed in a healthy, dynamic college environment.
Online - Graduate Admissions Process
To be eligible to apply for regular admission into the Herzing University
Online graduate programs, applicants must meet the requirements outlined
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited
by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Achieved at least one of the following:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale) in all undergraduate
- GMAT score of 500 or higher*
- GRE scores of 450 on Verbal and 450 on Quantitative Reasoning*
* Tests must have been taken within the last five years.
- Have the ability to effectively conduct all coursework in the English
Summarized graduate admissions process (as a PDF).
Applicants who otherwise meet the regular admissions requirements outlined
above but have an undergraduate cumulative GPA below 2.7 and above 2.0
(and do not meet the minimum GMAT or GRE scores) may apply for conditional
admission. Students admitted conditionally must:
- Enroll in the MBA-Business Management program
- Achieve a grade of “B” or better in the initial attempt of their first
two graduate courses
Application for Admissions
1. Complete and submit the following:
- Herzing University Graduate Application
- Enrollment Agreement
- Statement of Understanding Regarding Conditional Admission, if applicable (clicking will launch PDF)
2. Submit the $50 Enrollment Fee
You may pay online: PAY NOW
3. Request your official college transcripts from all prior institutions
and have them mailed to Herzing University Online using the College transcript Form
4. Submit a copy of your GMAT or GRE scores if you would like them considered for regular admission
Not all programs approved in all states.