To be eligible to apply for regular admission into the Herzing University Online graduate programs, applicants must meet the requirements outlined below.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Achieved at least one of the following:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale) in all undergraduate coursework
- GMAT score of 500 or higher*
- GRE scores of 450 on Verbal and 450 on Quantitative Reasoning*
* Tests must have been taken within the last five years.
- Have the ability to effectively conduct all coursework in the English language
Summarized graduate admissions process (as a PDF).
Applicants who otherwise meet the regular admissions requirements outlined above but have an undergraduate cumulative GPA below 2.7 and above 2.0 (and do not meet the minimum GMAT or GRE scores) may apply for conditional admission. Students admitted conditionally must:
- Enroll in the MBA-Business Management program
- Achieve a grade of “B” or better in the initial attempt of their first two graduate courses
Application for Admissions
1. Complete and submit the following:
- Herzing University Graduate Application
- Enrollment Agreement
- Statement of Understanding Regarding Conditional Admission, if applicable (clicking will launch PDF)
2. Submit the $50 Enrollment Fee
You may pay online: PAY NOW
3. Request your official college transcripts from all prior institutions and have them mailed to Herzing University Online using the College transcript Form
4. Submit a copy of your GMAT or GRE scores if you would like them considered for regular admission
Not all programs approved in all states.