Start a New, Fulfilling Career Today
At Herzing University, a college education is within your reach. Whether you are a recent high school grad, an international student, a transfer student, or a working adult, we’ll help you find the right undergraduate program  for your educational and career goals.
We offer a personal approach to college admissions. Our admissions advisors are with you every step of the way to answer questions, provide guidance, and help you realize your dream of a college degree.
Let’s Get Started
We’ve made our undergraduate admissions process simple and straightforward. Here is everything you need to know to get started.
- Schedule an interview with one of our admissions advisors. You’ll learn important information about scheduling, start dates, student services, and employment opportunities for graduates. We will evaluate your aptitude, review your prior education, and explore program options with you.
- Schedule a tour of the campus you are interested in attending. (This will be a virtual tour for online campus students.)
- Submit your application online  or in person at one of our campus locations. We accept applications for admission on a continuous basis, and some requirements vary by location or program.
- Provide your official high school transcript, GED, or HSED. If you don’t have a copy, please fill out a High School Transcript Request Form to have Herzing obtain the transcript on your behalf. Please contact your campus  for the correct form.
- If applicable, explore your financial aid  options and complete all necessary documentation.
- Pay the $25 enrollment fee .
- Upon admission to your program, you will be automatically registered into the appropriate classes needed for your entire program.