How is Herzing University different?
Herzing University is career-focused, uniquely flexible, and regionally accredited. And that's just for starters.
Herzing University is the right choice for the student who wants to get to that ultimate goal sooner - starting a career. Our focused approach to education and job placement concentrates on helping students attain employment in their chosen field in less time than other colleges and universities. We also offer the flexibility of online or on-campus programs; we even offer a mix of both (we call it EdFlex).
What makes Herzing a good choice?
- Our focused curriculum dedicated to hands-on technical training prepares graduates with marketable skills that enable them to start a career as soon as they graduate.
- Online/On-campus options provide ultimate flexibility.
- We have physical campuses in eight U.S. states, each with the state-of-the-industry computer, lab, and library resources, plus an online division for those who wish to attend class online.
- The application process is easy, with no application fee.
- Our Educational Funding Advisors assist each student in developing a plan to pay for school, through a combination of grants, scholarships, and work-study.
Arrange A Campus Visit
Schedule a date for your high school students to come and tour our campus, see our computer labs and instructional facilities, or attend a scheduled event for high school students such as Taste of Technology, Career Exploration (CE) Field Trips, or Open Houses.
Herzing University - Akron Campus
1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron, OH 44306
Phone (330) 724-1600