As a Herzing University graduate, we want you to experience the same caring service and support you did as a student. Whether you’re learning how to write a great resume or researching potential employers, our exclusive career resource Herzing CareerConnect can help you stay ahead of the competition. We’ll also help you save money on purchases nationwide with Herzing’s Alumni Savers Club and stay connected with our Alumni Newsletter.
For more information on how you can take advantage of our alumni benefits and services, please contact the Herzing Alumni Association or call Amy Chastek at 866-508-0748 x859.
Looking for a job or internship? Need help preparing your resume? Herzing CareerConnect , powered by NACElink, is a free, online career resource for students and alumni.
At CareerConnect you can:
- Create great resumes and cover letters that employers will notice with the enhanced Resume Builder and Letter Writing Tools.
- Visit the Resource Library to view a variety of multimedia resources curated by Herzing’s Career Development team.
- Browse local and national job and internship opportunities from reputable employers.
- Use the Extended Job Search to find over 6 million additional employment opportunities, many with Fortune 500 companies.
- Store your resume, cover letters, and documents so you can apply to job postings quickly and easily.
- Stay ahead of the competition by researching employers with the Enhanced Employer Profiles resource.