Turn your artistic talent into an exciting career.
Today, graphic design plays a major role in everyday life. The right visual approach is now vital to the success of websites, cell phone applications, electronic games, advertising, packaging, product presentation, and more. That’s why there is a real demand for professionals with the right creative flair and technical know-how.
Demand will increase as advertising firms create web marketing and promotional materials for a growing number of products and services.
Employers expect new graphic designers to be familiar with computer graphics and design software. Individuals with website design and animation capabilities plus a strong liberal arts background that includes marketing and business courses will have the best career prospects.
Do you have what it takes to succeed as a graphic designer?
Successful graphic designers are more than just talented. They love the challenge as well the work.
A career in graphic arts would be right for you if you:
- Are interested in translating a marketing message into a strong visual statement
- Enjoy exploring creative ideas and concepts
- Are comfortable using a computer
- Want to learn how to use the latest design-related software
- Pay close attention to details
- Can effectively solve problems working alone
- Enjoy working on a project in a team environment
This program does not have any certifications or licensures associated with it.