- Did you mean
- point 776
Herzing University –Toledo is adding a third group of students in Surgical Technologyfor the Jan. 6, 2014 start. That means NO WAITING LIST for anyone interested in the program!
However, to be considered for this competitive program, potential students should contact the Admissions Department to apply ASAP at (419) 776-0300.
It's time to celebrate our graduates!
The Herzing University - Toledo campus will hold its annual spring commencement exercises on Saturday, May 17, 2014. The ceremony will begin at 11 a.m. and will be held at the Maumee Performing Arts Center, 1147 Saco St., Maumee.
Dozens of graduates who have finished their coursework over the past year will participate in this heartwarming ceremony. Come and celebrate the achievement of these hard-working students!
Questions? Call the campus at (419) 776-0300.
The Career Development Department at Herzing University assists graduates in becoming gainfully employed in their chosen field upon graduation through various services such as resume and cover letter writing, job search methods, and interview techniques. The department has also established a network of employers who recognize our students as well-trained, high quality, and competent individuals whose skills, coupled with Herzing’s outstanding reputation, rate them as the most desirable employees.
Please visit the Career Development Department anytime throughout your college experience to take advantage of the numerous services that are available to help you prepare for your career after graduation.
Amy F. Wexler
Career Services Specialist
419-776-0300 ext. 102
Funding your education can be confusing, especially for a first-time college student. That’s why at Herzing, we are here to help you through the process, and advise you every step of the way.
We’re here to help!
We’ll make it easy to understand by creating a financial plan that’s designed specifically for your needs, which will include federal student loans and grants, scholarships, tuition reimbursement, and/or any other types of aid for which you qualify.
To start the financial aid process and discuss alternative financial resources, please call our Educational Funding department at (419) 776-0300.
Herzing University System President Renee Herzing will be among those participating in commencement exercises for graduates of the Herzing University - Toledo campus, to be held Saturday, May 17, at the Maumee Performing Arts Center, 1147 Saco St., Maumee. Dozens of Herzing University - Toledo graduates will receive their associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in programs including healthcare, business, technology, graphic design, and criminal justice.
The keynote speaker for commencement activities will be Rep. Cliff Rosenberger, a two-term state representative who chairs the Ohio House Higher Education Subcommittee. The Air Force veteran also serves on the Ohio House Military and Veterans Affairs Committee and Public Utilities Committee.
For questions regarding this event, please call (419) 776-0300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To better meet the needs of busy students, Herzing University ‒ Toledo is expanding its Medical Assisting program to include an evening option!
Starting January 6, 2014, an evening version of Medical Assisting will be available in a set class schedule that runs 5 to 10 p.m. This will be in addition to the regular daytime program. Please note this option will take an extra 4 months to complete, making it six semesters long (24 months), as opposed to the normal 20-month length.
The aim of the evening program is to better accommodate adults who work during the day but would like to further their education in the healthcare field. Medical Assisting provides exposure to both the patient care and administrative sides to the career field. Professionals in this field commonly work in a doctor’s office, clinic, or hospital setting, as well as other healthcare facilities.
Classes are forming now! For more information, please contact the Herzing University ‒ Toledo Admissions team at (419) 776-0300.
SAP and Herzing University - Toledo
SAP® (Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing) is the leading global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. As Lucas County’s first designated SAP University Alliance institution, we offer students access to real-world case studies that use the same software that may be used on the job.
ERP Certificate of Completion Using SAP - ENROLLING NOW
Herzing University – Toledo is now offering a two-day course that will teach the fundamentals of ERP/SAP in the modules of Sales and Distribution and Materials Management. This course will provide hands-on experience using SAP embedded in the practice of providing customer service. Attendees who successfully complete the course will be awarded one semester credit hour.
The next class will be held over two Saturdays, April 6 and 13. Class space is limited. To register, please call Corey Heiserman at 419-776-0300.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, end-users, and others interested in gaining basic knowledge of SAP solutions.
Credits Earned: 1 Credit Hour
Tuition Per Credit: $460
- Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems.
- Enhance your understanding of integration and system navigation in the SAP system.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to manage daily business tasks with SAP.
- Learn how the fundamental business processes interact with ERP in the areas of Sales Order Management, Material and Production Planning, Procurement, Inventory Management, and Accounting.
- Perform the core business transactions in the functional areas of Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Procurement, and Financials.
- Learn basic functionality of SAP Solutions.
- Best practices in customer service and common business practice in SAP.
Use menu above to see program offerings.
Offering both Associate and Bachelor degree programs, Herzing University - Toledo prepares graduates for careers in healthcare, criminal justice, business, technology, and design. Our campus in South Toledo is conveniently located at the intersection of Hill and Reynolds, just minutes from Ohio Turnpike exit 52 and the Airport Highway exit of I-475/U.S. 23. Serving as Toledo’s Community University since 2009, Herzing University - Toledo boasts state-of-the-industry classrooms and labs to provide a real-world, hands-on learning environment. Herzing University - Toledo is also proud to be the city’s oldest SAP University Alliance institution.
Located minutes from I-475 on the corner of Hill Avenue and Hwy 20 (N. Reynolds Rd.), we invite you to stop by for a campus tour or call an admissions advisor at 419-776-0300 and explore how Herzing University can help you reach your educational and career goals.
Herzing University occupies a 17,000-square-foot building that was remodeled in 2008. The building is designed to facilitate the learning process. In addition to a large library/resource room, a wireless network, and modern classrooms, the facility offers a nice student lounge and is easily accessible by car and mass transit.
Library Resources and Services
A variety of library resources and services are available for students in both on-campus and online Herzing programs.
- All students, at campuses and online, have access to dozens of extensive research databases which include thousands of journals, magazines, images, e-books, newspapers, transcripts, and multimedia. These electronic resources are available 24x7 via an Internet connection at home or on-campus.
- Campus libraries have supplemental collections including books, periodicals, and multimedia, as well as facilities for study and research.
- A team of professional librarians work with students regarding reference questions and use of the electronic and print resources.
- Librarians are available via toll-free phone, email, chat, and more.
- Faculty members work with librarians to match library resources with the research resources needed for assignments and research projects.
- Information literacy skills are integrated with the curriculum so students can develop their ability to work with resources effectively and efficiently.
- Research collections, guides, tutorials, and other materials are available to students.
The librarians support development of independent learning skills by offering research information and assistance for both focused and general research.