Our Success Stories
The Ohio Department of Job & Family Services has worked with campus president Greg Guzmán and his staff at the Toledo Campus of Herzing University on several occasions. We have utilized the campus facility as a chance for the staff to get away from their desks to communicate about present and future programs, and for training, Mr. Guzmán has always been very gracious about opening their doors to us.
ERP Certificate of Completion using SAP Software Program
|Date:||Call your campus for upcoming dates|
|Course Number/Program Code:||CE 0066/CEERP|
|Course Name:||ERP Certificate of Completion Using SAP Software Program|
|Days to Complete:||2|
|Location:||5212 Hill Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615|
|Who Should Attend:||Managers, supervisors, key users, or anyone interested in gaining basic knowledge of SAP solutions|
|Course Type:||Lecture, discussion, and hands-on|
This course will provide a critical examination of issues embedded in the practice of providing customer service. Topics include research about best practices in customer service and communication techniques, psychologically-based methods for dealing with the management of customer complaints, and the roles of a customer service employee and supervisor within ethical boundaries and common business practice. This course will present an overview and offer hands-on exercises of ERP/SAP systems in the areas of sales and distribution and materials management. This course will teach the fundamental concepts of ERP/SAP software provided by SAP University Alliance.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define the role of customer service in an organization.
- List factors of customer expectations.
- Define strategies for successful customer service.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate with customers.
- List strategies for customer retention.
- Explain a company’s business functional areas and business processes.
- Identify business problems inherent in non-integrated information systems.
- Discuss ERP systems as a solution to such problems.
- Complete an introduction to various enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Address how integrated information systems improve business operations.
- Apply knowledge and skills to the real business world.
- Understand business operations, business processes, and functional areas of a real organization.
- Find business problems in the organization, and propose solutions of information systems for solving these problems.
Required Texts or other supplemental materials:
Customer Service: A Practical Approach, Elaine K. Harris, Prentice Hall, 6 edition, (January 15, 2012), 013274239X/978-0132742399
Welcome and Introductions 8:00 am–8:30 am
ERP Certificate of Completion using SAP 8:30 am–10:15 am
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Business Functions/Business Processes
Marketing and Sales (M/S)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Accounting and Finance (A/F)
Human Resources (HR) 10:30 am–12:00 pm
SAP User Interface
Post Goods Issue
Create Billing Document
Integrated Operational View of an Organization 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Understanding and Recognizing SAP Screens, Fields, Menus, Icons and Special Features
Learn Key Terms and Transaction Codes
Sales Order Process 2:45 pm–5:00 pm
Sales and Distribution (SD)
Material Management (MM)
ERP Certificate of Completion using SAP Review 8:00 am–10:15 am
Cover SAP Content
Case Study 10:30 am–12:00 pm
Create Purchase Requisition
Create Purchase Order 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Create Invoice Receipt From Vendor
Display Vendor Line Items 2:45 pm -5:00 pm
Enter Incoming Invoice
Post outgoing Payment
Vendor Balance Display
G/L Account Balance Display