Business Management - Toledo - SAP
Offered at the Toledo campus only:
Learn SAP Software -- Be One Step Ahead
SAP® (Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing) is the leading global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. As Lucas County’s first designated SAP University Alliance institution, we offer students access to real-world case studies that use the same software that may be used on the job.
Students who complete 30 percent of core coursework receive a SAP Student Recognition Award.
High-tech business management solutions are necessary in the quest for excellence, and now Herzing University – Toledo has a hand in the process.
The Toledo location is proud to be the first SAP university alliance institution in Lucas County.
Prepare for your career in business. Learn SAP in one of our programs:
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a Concentration in Business Administration
ERP Certification Short Course - ENROLLING NOW
Herzing University – Toledo is now offering a 1-credit hour college course that will provide hands-on experience using SAP embedded in the practice of providing customer service. This two-day course will teach the fundamentals of ERP/SAP in the modules of Sales and Distribution and Materials Management.
Classes are held over two Saturdays and space is limited to provide personal, hands-on training. To register, please call Director of Admissions Corey Heiserman at 419-776-0300.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, end-users, and others interested in gaining basic knowledge of SAP solutions.
Credits Earned: 1 Credit Hour
Tuition Per Credit: $460
- Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems.
- Enhance your understanding of integration and system navigation in the SAP system.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to manage daily business tasks with SAP.
- Learn how the fundamental business processes interact with ERP in the areas of Sales Order Management, Material and Production Planning, Procurement, Inventory Management, and Accounting.
- Perform the core business transactions in the functional areas of Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Procurement, and Financials.
- Learn basic functionality of SAP Solutions.
- Best practices in customer service and common business practice in SAP.
The information below reflects aggregated data from all of the Herzing University campuses that have students enrolled in the specified program in the specified time period. The information does not reflect data regarding individual campuses unless only one campus had students to report. The reporting period used to obtain this data was 7/1/2012-6/30/2013. If there were less than 10 graduates in a program, median loan debt and on-time completion data were not disclosed for that program to protect the privacy of those students. Tuition and length may vary by campus location. Ranges could not be input for tuition and length, therefore tuition and length reported are the highest tuition rates and longest program length to encompass all campuses. For information regarding specific campus tuition please refer to http://www.herzing.edu/tuition-financial-aid . For a more detailed description of how the data was calculated please refer to the Disclosure Methodology located here http://www.herzing.edu/files/2014Disclosures-Methodology.pdf .
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE & ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
This program does not have any certifications or licensures associated with it.