Upcoming Enrollment Events
If you are interested in the Affordable Connectivity Program but would like some in-person assistance checking your eligibility or enrolling into the program, we want to help! Please check our calendar of upcoming enrollment events to find one near you. If you don’t see anything planned, please reach out to our Herzing ACP Advisor, Lee-Ann Knorr for additional guidance.
Calendar goes here
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, OR if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year (Can be pulled from student portal under financial aid!);
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income internet program;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
Two-Steps to Enroll
- Go to GetInternet.gov to submit an application or print out a mail-in application; and
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Some providers may have an alternative application that they will ask you to complete.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
This material is based upon work supported by the Federal Communications Commission, Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, under Award No. ACOGP2340079-00
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Federal Communications Commission.