Herzing's Healthcare Management program focuses on preparing graduates for career advancement and leadership according to trends in the current global workforce.
Herzing's Healthcare Management program offers:
- Practical Experience - Students will gain practical experience, understanding the continually changing healthcare environment; importance of leveraging techology and information to make decisions; and the key skills of leadership & critical thinking that are essential to management.
- Up-to-Two Concentrations - Students in this program have the option to enhance their academic experience by completing up-to-two concentrations:
- Managed Card
- Self-Directed Concentration in areas such as (can include by not exclusive to):
- Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office Administration
- Duel Credit - Students in the undergraduate program can get a "jump start" on a MBA with a Healthcare Concentration at the same time. Up-to 6 graduate credits could be taken while still an undergraduate and applied toward both degrees, thereby saving both money and time.
- Transfer Friendly - Students with an associate degree from an accredited institution like a Community College can receive up-to 60 credits toward a Herzing Bachelor's degree, and in some instrances may receive more. DEGREE UP students are provided with the opportunity to transfer in additional credits earned after completing an associate degree. Herzing will review all transcripts a student may have, as there is an ability to transfew up-to 70% of their previous credit load toward their Herzing program, thereby saving them time and money.