To meet the needs of working professionals who want to efficiently advance their education and their careers, Herzing University is rolling out several new online post-master’s certificate programs.
Master’s level certificates allow working professionals to build on their graduate education with more specialized knowledge and experience in fast-growing fields. The post-graduate certificate programs are ideal for individuals who want to augment existing skills with a complementary area of study, pivot to a new career or differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
The following post-graduate certificate programs are designed for professionals who have completed a master's degree in a business-related field:
- Post-Master’s Certificate Human Resources
- Post-Master’s Certificate Healthcare Management
- Post-Master’s Certificate Project Management
- Post-Master’s Certificate Technology Management
Herzing is also expanding its nursing portfolio with two new post-master’s certificates for MSN-prepared nurses:
- The Post-Master’s Nursing Educator Certificate program allows individuals with an MSN to efficiently obtain the certification required to take on educator roles
- The Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate program prepares advance practice nurses to become board-certified family nurse practitioners.
Enrollment for the post-master’s certificate programs is currently open and classes will begin May 7, 2018.