Withdrawal and Refund Policies

All Herzing University policies related to withdrawal, including the refund of institutional charges and return of Title IV funding (federal financial aid) are located in the academic catalogs. The catalogs are available on the resources page at: http://catalog.herzing.edu/.  

Any questions related to withdrawal, refunds, or the return of funds can be submitted via email to consumerinfo@herzing.edu