Our Graduate Success Stories
Herzing University is not just any college; the staff is the best group of knowledgeable, professional, loving, caring, and supportive group of professionals placed in a healthy, dynamic college environment.
Managing technology has become a high-growth field with great career options.
Technology has become a driving force in virtually every aspect of all industries. Everyone who works in an office, at a production plant, in a research lab, at a retail store, or out on the road uses technology tools as part of their regular workday. Managing these tools and handling all of the information they produce has become a major, highly-rewarding career field.
If you’re tech savvy and enjoy a challenge, consider this growing career field.
Successful technology professionals have to be able to work well with others and willing to work the long hours required to get computer systems up and running. In addition, they must be able to plan ahead and prepare for future problems and service requirements.
A career in technology management could be right for you if you:
- Are logical – like to solve problems in math or science
- Are comfortable working with your hands as well as your mind
- Have an aptitude for working with the latest technology
- Can communicate and explain technology to non-tech professionals
- Enjoy directing projects and motivating people