A Personal Approach to Education
At Herzing, we put our students first. We know that many of you are juggling work, family, and life while attending school. That’s why we’re committed to providing a range of services designed to enrich your educational experience at Herzing and multiply your opportunities to achieve career success.
Our support begins the moment you are accepted and enrolled at Herzing. You work with a student advisor who will be your point of contact from start to finish. Our trained advisors keep you informed about important University policies and procedures, and help you address any educational or personal issues that come up along the way. We can help with:
- Academic preparation
- Attendance and participation guidelines
- Time management strategies
- Disability accommodation
- Handling stress and anxiety
- Course test-out exams and exemption credits
We take your education and career goals seriously at Herzing. Our Career Development staff provide valuable coaching so you can find the right job for your skills and interests. Take advantage of our experience:
- Learn about job and internship opportunities.
- Gain valuable job-seeking skills.
- Learn how to create attention-getting resumes and cover letters.
- Find part-time employment while enrolled in classes at Herzing.
You also have access to Herzing CareerConnect, powered by NACElink. It’s a free, online career resource for students and alumni that gives you access to resources, tools, and over 6 million employment opportunities nationwide.
We know that going to school is a big investment. At Herzing, we work with you to create a custom financial plan for funding your education. We offer a combination of accessible options:
- Grants and loans
- Student employment
- Federal financial aid programs
- Military benefits and services