MBA in Data Analytics Curriculum
This program allows students to gain valuable skills and experience with the concepts and tools used within data analytics. Herzing University's MBA in Data Analytics curriculum is focused on the business aspects of data analytics with a concentration on understanding how to make effective decisions.
Earn your MBA online, with at least partial class availability offered at our Atlanta campus. A minimum of 33-36* semester credit hours is required.
|Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Data Analytics||14||33-36|
Program availability varies by location
Required Foundation Course(s) 3-6 Semester Credit Hours
* Only required for students who do not have an undergraduate degree in Business, a closely related discipline or its international equivalent.
Required Core MBA Courses - 21 Semester Credit Hours
Additional Required Data Analytics Concentration Courses
A minimum of 9.00 semester credit hours is required.
Course prerequisites may be waived if the student has prior equivalent coursework or the approval of the Graduate Dean.
As few as 14 months | 33-36 credits
$531 per credit
You are worth it.
*When student accepts awarded scholarship.
Tuition & Cost
With Herzing University, an affordable, career-focused education in business administration is within your reach. We are always striving to make college more affordable for everyone.
Opportunities for financial aid include:
MBA program enrollment requirements
Enrollment prerequisites to enroll in Herzing’s MBA program include:
- Completed bachelor’s or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or have completed a three or four year bachelor’s degree at a foreign college or university recognized as equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree by an approved foreign credential evaluator.
- Meet and interview with a Herzing admissions advisor
- Complete an application form
No minimum GMAT/GRE score is required for admission!
Our MBA programs are leadership degrees designed for working professionals, and the Masters in Data Analytics is no different. Delivered through our online learning platform, the program offers flexibility and convenience without sacrificing rigor or solutions-oriented knowledge.
Our degree provides:
- An in-demand concentration focused on business aspects of the growing field of data analytics
- Broad, executive-level understanding of business functions through our MBA core
- Experience working with widely-accepted analysis approaches and with industry-standard software
- A focus on producing actionable insights that can support decision-making processes
- Development of data presentation skills that effectively communicate to and persuade key stakeholders
- Alignment with skills and knowledge requirements for the Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP) Certification from INFORMS
Our online data analytics MBA features an accelerated format that lets you graduate in as little as 14 months and qualify to become a data analyst. Working in small classes led by industry professionals, you can grow both personally and professionally while developing skills for a highly desirable and fast-growing discipline.
MBA - Data Analytics Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, project management, production and operations. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditations & Disclosures
1. The Business Division at Herzing University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a list of accredited programs please refer to our IACBE member status page.
Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.