Transfer Students

Save time and money when you apply what you already know.

Transfer credit from your previous course work, training, work experience, or military experience, and you’ll get a head start on your degree and career.

At Herzing University, we’ll support and guide you through the process of translating the learning you’ve gained outside the classroom into college credit to complete your Herzing education. Contact us today to get started.

Herzing Transfer Credit Resources

Argosy University, Virginia College & Brightwood College students: we’re here to help.
Learn More
Classes start February 3.
Learn more today!

By submitting this form, I consent to Herzing University contacting me by phone for marketing messages (including mobile and manual/autodialed means), text, and email using the information I have provided. I understand that my consent is not a condition of enrollment.

Earning your degree is possible

To learn more about Herzing’s transfer policies and agreements, please contact an admissions advisor.

Note: If you decide to transfer to another college or university, please check with the admissions office of that institution. Accepting credits from Herzing University is entirely at the discretion of the receiving institution.

Ways to Earn College Credit

Smart Answers to Common Interview Questions
Health Information Management Degree (HIM)
Herzing University Receives National Recognition for Online Education Programs
5 Steps to Create the Perfect Outline

Other Options

We offer a variety of initiatives, let's explore which one is right for you:

  • College Transfer (Two + Two) - pursue your associate degree from another accredited college (2 yrs) and transfer the credits to Herzing to earn your bachelor's in just 2 years.
  • DEGREE UP - earn your associate degree from a community or technical college and earn your bachelor's degree from Herzing while still at your community or technical college.
  • Badge to Grad - receive college credit for your academy training toward a bachelor's degree with Herzing.
  • LPN to BSN - earn your bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) by receiving college credit as a Licensed Practical or Vocational nurse.
  • Paramedic to BSN - as a paramedic or EMT receive college credit toward a bachelor's degree in nursing.
  • RN to BSN (Bridge to RN) - earn your bachelor's of science in nursing (BSN) by receiving college credit as a registered nurse (RN).