Your career in healthcare administration IS possible with Herzing
- 100% online coursework you can take right at home, including an applied capstone or internship (where available)
- Choose from associate or bachelor’s degree options
- Typical program length: 16-32 months depending on degree choice
- Transfer up to 90 approved credits into a bachelor’s degree program (no expiration date on gen eds)
- Access to accomplished faculty with extensive experience in healthcare administration & management
- Earn dual credit in a bachelor’s degree program towards an MBA degree
Follow your career pathway with Herzing
Earn your associate degree in Healthcare Administration in 16 months to get your healthcare career started faster.
Advance your healthcare career to the next level by earning a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration.
Gain strategic skills to advance into a leadership role in a range of healthcare-related organizations with an MBA.
Save time and money by earning dual credit
Students in Herzing University's Healthcare Administration bachelor’s degree program can get a head start on earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Qualifying students can take up to 9 graduate credits while still an undergraduate and apply these credits toward both their BS and MBA degrees.
What can I do with a degree in healthcare administration?
The field of healthcare administration and management covers many different potential job titles—from entry-level administrative roles to positions at the managerial level.
- Medical Secretary
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Administrative Coordinator
- Healthcare Administrator
- Clinical Manager
- Practice Manager
How can I advance my career? While there can be multiple factors considered in a promotion, one of the best ways to start climbing the ladder is to further your education. We offer multiple undergraduate degree options in healthcare with eligibility to build towards an MBA with several options for concentration, including healthcare management.
According to 2018 data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of healthcare administration professionals is projected to rise from 2018-2028:
Now is a great time to earn an undergraduate degree in healthcare administration and join a rapidly growing field.
Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
Showing 2 programs for the Online campus
To learn more about this program, click the Request Info button to the right.
This program provides students with a solid foundational understanding of the health care environment and knowledge necessary for entry-level administrative positions in healthcare. Many students enter into this associate degree program after having completed a certificate or diploma program in a healthcare discipline. Students who have not completed all the requirements of a healthcare program may complete coursework by taking individual healthcare courses drawn from Herzing University's healthcare programs.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditations & Disclosures
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography and degree field, affect career outcomes. Herzing does not guarantee a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salary.