Programs available at the Online Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- MSN - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Nursing Leadership & Administration
- MSN - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master's Certificate - AGPCNP
- Post Master's Certificate - FNP
- Post Master's Certificate - Nursing Education
- Post Master's Certificate - Nursing Leadership & Administration
- Post Master's Certificate - PMHNP
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Nursing Education
- RN to MSN - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Pathways to Success
Many of our online programs offer pathways for continued learning, which allow you to move from one degree, such as an associate degree, to a bachelor’s degree, to a master’s degree.
Flexible and Convenient
Earn your degree from the comfort of your own home. There are no designated times you must be online. You can log into your virtual classroom when it’s convenient for you.
At Herzing, being online does not mean being alone.You’ll receive the same personalized attention and career-focused education that we offer in our traditional classroom.
Online and/or On-Campus
Get the best of both worlds. Some of our degree programs are offered exclusively online and some programs are offered as a combination of both campus and online classes.
Meet our Campus President
Herzing Online President Dan Peterson
As president of Herzing’s Online Division, I’m proud to be part of a higher education institution that prioritizes student success. We understand that today’s students have busy lives and need flexible, accessible and quality educational programs that prepare them for in-demand careers.
That’s why we’re continuously enhancing our online learning experience, expanding our program offerings and creating new program pathways that help you achieve your academic and career goals. Online education has never been more practical, engaging and needed than it is now, and we’ll make sure our online learning experience meets your expectations.
Our online faculty and staff are dedicated to ensuring you receive the resources, support and learning opportunities you need to successfully complete your program and start or advance your career.
Your goals are possible. We’ll meet you wherever you are on your educational journey – whether you want to earn a diploma, get a post-master’s certificate, or anywhere in between and beyond graduation. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Welcome to Herzing University!
Dan Peterson, Ph.D.
President, Online Division
At Herzing, the staff is amazing, kind, professional, and they take you and your concerns seriously. They truly want you to enjoy your college experience.