Choose your path to earn an MSN
Choose your pathway from RN to MSN: an accelerated RN to MSN program, or earn your BSN first in our RN to BSN to MSN track.
- RN to MSN-AGACNP - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN-AGPCNP - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN-FNP - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN-PMHNP - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN in Nursing Education
- RN to MSN in Nursing Leadership and Administration
You may choose from several MSN concentrations to take the next step up to new heights in your nursing career.
MSN program enrollment prerequisites
To enroll Herzing’s MSN program, prospective students must live in a state where Herzing University is authorized to offer the MSN program. You must also meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse (RN) in the same state in which they practice. (Note: Holding a multi-state, compact state license and being a resident in a compact license state will be deemed to have met this requirement.)
- Hold an Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree, or RN diploma with an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
You may be eligible for the Herzing University Nurses Circle of Achievement Scholarship.
Eligibility requirements include a minimum GPA earned in your undergraduate nursing program, and maintaining a minimum GPA throughout the MSN program.
You can potentially earn 10% tuition reduction!