Advance your nursing career with a Master of Science in Nursing degree
- 100% online coursework
- Herzing pledges clinical placement
- Flexible scheduling to support your busy lifestyle
- Expert teaching faculty with extensive practical experience
- Earn your MSN in less than two years
Herzing University's Online MSN Programs
Your clinical placement is our pledge.
We understand securing clinical placement as part of an MSN degree program is one of the biggest concerns students face. At Herzing, we offer guidance and support through our step-by-step Clinical Guidance Process to ensure you can get the clinical practice experiences you need.
As a Herzing student, we’ll encourage you to find your own preceptor and clinical sites as there are many benefits to doing so. However, we provide extensive support should you find difficulty along the way. With Herzing, you are never on your own.
Because of our strong relationships with healthcare providers across the U.S. and our comprehensive Clinical Guidance Process, we are confident in our ability to help you find clinical placement. So much so that if you are unable to find a clinical site on your own, we pledge to step in and help you secure clinical placement.*
* Subject to terms and conditions outlined in the enrollment agreement.
Questions? Speak with an advisor today
MSN program enrollment prerequisites
To enroll Herzing’s MSN program, prospective students must live in a state where Herzing University is authorized to offer the MSN program. You must also meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse (RN) in the same state in which they practice. (Note: Holding a multi-state, compact state license and being a resident in a compact license state will be deemed to have met this requirement.)
- Hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited university or college with an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
$7,000–$10,000 in Scholarships
You may be eligible for one of two Herzing University scholarships for MSN program applicants:
1. Did you earn a high GPA in your undergraduate program? Apply for our Nurses Circle of Achievement Scholarship
2. You could receive up to $7,000 in scholarship funding with our Nursing Pathway to Success Scholarship
For me, working and going to school at the same time was a challenge, but Herzing provided me with the tools and resources I needed in order to realize my dream.