Programs available at the Brookfield/Milwaukee Campus
- Accelerated BSN Option
- Associate in General Studies - Pre-Nursing
- BSN Bridge - Cardiovascular Technicians (CVT)
- BSN Bridge - Paramedics
- BSN Bridge - Practical Nurses (LPN)
- BSN Bridge - Respiratory Therapists (RT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- MSN - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Nursing Leadership & Administration
- MSN - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master's Certificate - AGPCNP
- Post Master's Certificate - FNP
- Post Master's Certificate - Nursing Education
- Post Master's Certificate - Nursing Leadership & Administration
- Post Master's Certificate - PMHNP
- Practical Nursing (LPN Prep)
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Nursing Education
- RN to MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration
- RN to MSN - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Meet our Campus President
Herzing Regional President Jeff Hill
Dr. Jeff Hill is an award-winning servant leader who serves as the Campus President of Herzing University’s Wisconsin campuses. He has worked in higher education for more than fifteen years and is incredibly passionate about positively impacting student success and exceeding institutional objectives.
Jeff holds a Doctorate of Education in Higher Education and Organizational Development, a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Business Management. He has consistently excelled in a variety of senior leadership roles throughout his career and is driven by his passion for making a difference, helping his employees succeed and his relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
Jeff is “always happy, but never content” and uses his positive attitude and high-energy style to create an environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration with a strong commitment to achieving the institution's mission. He is a truly authentic leader who defines himself through his work. Jeff is blessed to share his life with his wife of nearly 20 years and 3 children and spends nearly all of his free time with them either playing sports or making one another laugh.
Herzing has partnered with a number of local colleges to provide you with an opportunity to start your college education with one school, earn your associates degree and then using Herzing's DEGREE UP option get credit toward a Bachelor's degree.
Participating in Herzing University’s DEGREE UP option could help you earn an Associate and Bachelor's degrees in as little as four years. You get the best of both worlds, complete coursework at your local technical or community college and at a regionally accredited university with a local campus.
Whether you’re interested in taking classes online; at the Brookfield / Milwaukee or Kenosha or Madison campuses; or a mixture of both, DEGREE UP is the plan for you. DEGREE UP maximizes your transfer credits and ensures that you don’t have to retake coursework that you have already completed. This allows you to earn a bachelor’s degree faster than you thought possible. Herzing will help review your current college coursework, as well as work experience to help you identify the best fit out of the 50+ college degrees that Herzing University offers. And what’s more, some credits taken with Herzing University through DEGREE UP, may be applied toward a Master's degree with Herzing University. To find out how Herzing could change your life and DEGREE UP select your current college from the icons below or call 1 (844) 325-6439.
Call us(262) 457-7624
Visit us15895 W. Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
Herzing made it possible for me to start working toward my BSN right away by giving me credit for experience I had gained as an LPN. Everyone at the campus was helpful and I never felt like I didn't belong there. The staff went out of their way to help me succeed.