To set up auto withdrawal on your payment plan, navigate to the payment portal https://secure.herzing.edu.
1. Complete the registration, if not already completed.
2. Select Make a Payment from your Dashboard
3. Select Schedule AutoPay
4. Select a Start Date (when you would like your AutoPay to begin) by clicking on the calendar icon
5. Use the radio button to determine whether you would like to be automatically debited for your full balance, or whether you would like to schedule a fixed payment amount
6. Select the Frequency of your AutoPay (how often you would like your payment to be automatically debited from your account)
7. Select an End Date (when you would like your AutoPay cycle to end) - If you do not select an end date, the payments will keep coming out until you cancel the auto payments.
8. If you are scheduling an AutoPay with a fixed payment amount, use the check boxes to determine what category/ categories you would like the AutoPay to include and input the amount if necessary
9. Click Select your payment method
10. Use an existing card or add a new card by selecting Add New Card
11. Once you have selected a payment method, click Review and Approve
12. Review your payment details and either Go back and edit your payment or click Approve Payment to finalize your AutoPay