Your inspiring new career IS possible
- CCNE accredited BSN program1
- Online general education classes + core on-campus courses
- Choose an ASN or BSN degree pathway (CVT to ASN only in Orlando)
- Typical program length: 18-28 months
- Advance your career: earn dual credit towards a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) by enrolling in our Bridge to BSN option
The Herzing University BSN Bridge option is available at 6 ground campus locations, each offering extensive student resources and support as you pursue your bachelor's degree.
435 Ford Road
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
View the Minneapolis CVT to BSN curriculum.
Questions? Speak with an advisor today
Embark on a new rewarding career path
Registered nurses play a key role in patient care. RNs are a crucial connection between patients and doctors, not only providing support in administering medication, but serving as a patient’s advocate and understanding their difficulties and concerns.
As a registered nurse your scope of practice can potentially cover much more than the heart and lungs. Many registered nurses, especially those who have earned a bachelor’s degree, can gain experience and specialize in areas such as pediatrics, neonatal/NICU, med/surgical (OR), oncology, and many more.
Your first step to becoming an RN is earning the education you need to sit for the NCLEX-RN, pass the Board of Nursing requirements in your state and become qualified for your first entry-level job as an RN.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of registered nurses is expected to rise 7% from 2019-2029, faster than cardiovascular technicians/technologists and the average across all U.S. occupations.*
If you’re considering changing your career path to nursing, now is a good time to begin your journey. We are here to help you become as qualified as possible for your first entry-level job as an RN.
Accreditations & Disclosures
1. The baccalaureate degree programs in nursing at Herzing University Brookfield, Kenosha, Madison, Minneapolis, and Orlando are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). This accreditation includes the baccalaureate degree program offered at the satellite Herzing University Tampa location.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2020. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.