Your inspiring new career IS possible
- CCNE-accredited BSN program1
- Offered at two locations in Florida: Orlando and Tampa
- Online general education classes + core on-campus courses
- Choose an ASN or BSN degree pathway (CVT to BSN only in Tampa)
- Typical program length: 18-32 months
- Advance your career: earn dual credit towards a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) by enrolling in our Bridge to BSN option
Questions? Speak with an advisor today
Embark on a new rewarding career path
Registered nurses play a key role in patient care. RNs are a crucial connection between patients and doctors, not only providing support in administering medication, but serving as a patient’s advocate and understanding their difficulties and concerns.
As a registered nurse your scope of practice can potentially cover much more than the heart and lungs. Many registered nurses, especially those who have earned a bachelor’s degree, can gain experience and specialize in areas such as pediatrics, neonatal/NICU, med/surgical (OR), oncology, and many more.
Your first step to becoming an RN is earning the education you need to sit for the NCLEX-RN, pass the Board of Nursing requirements in your state and become qualified for your first entry-level job as an RN.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of registered nurses is expected to rise 7% from 2019-2029, faster than cardiovascular technicians/technologists and the average across all U.S. occupations.*
If you’re considering changing your career path to nursing, now is a good time to begin your journey. We are here to help you become as qualified as possible for your first entry-level job as an RN.
Accreditations & Disclosures
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Herzing University Orlando is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). This accreditation includes the baccalaureate degree program offered at the satellite Herzing University Tampa location.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography and degree field, affect career outcomes. Herzing does not guarantee a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salary.