Types of Financial Aid

We're Here to Help You

The Herzing University team of Financial Aid Advisors is available to assist you through the financial aid application process.

Whether utilizing the Federal Title IV Program by completing the U.S. Department of Education’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or using alternative fund sources such as outside grants and scholarships, military benefits, tuition assistance or alternative lending, our Financial Aid team is ready to answer your questions and assist you with receiving the funding needed to earn your college education.

Email a financial aid advisor or contact your campus to speak with an advisor right away.  An affordable, career-focused education is within your reach at Herzing.


Classes start May 4. Learn more today!

By submitting this form, I consent to Herzing University contacting me by phone for marketing messages (including mobile and manual/autodialed means), text, and email using the information I have provided. I understand that my consent is not a condition of enrollment.

Visit the appropriate funding section for more information on how to apply for specific benefits:

Tuition & Financial Aid
Scholarships and grants
Herzing Scholarships & Grants
Learn more
IT Degree Salary
Loan Options
Learn more about loan options 
Learn more
Healthy Habits to Adopt for College Life
Other Sources

Learn about other funding sources

Learn more
Military Admissions
VA and Military Benefits
See all Military & VA Benefits
Learn more