You're investing in your future - starting a career, seeking a promotion or changing industries. Whatever your reason for pursuing your degree with Herzing, you have a career goal and we want to help you reach it.
While You're in School
Going to school and balancing life isn't easy, and while Herzing offers flexible course options, we understand that you need help covering your living expenses while earning your degree. We may be able to help you find a local temporary part-time job that doesn’t interfere with your studies.
After You Graduate
Our career advisors begin working with you from the beginning of your Herzing experience and on through your career. We can assist you with research companies, careers and salaries. Whether you're looking for your first position, seeking promotion or changing fields, we have job boards and contacts with leading employers across the country.
While employment cannot be guaranteed, we place a great emphasis on assisting you throughout your career. As a Herzing grad, you're part of a Herzing family of alumni and always invited to reach back for career support.
Herzing University is committed to the success of our students and graduates. For career readiness support, please utilize any of the following resources:
- Career Center self-guided modules and tools such as the resume evaluation tool, interview simulation, and more. All of these are available through Canvas for students and through Career Connect for graduates
- Job Board through our career support partner Handshake
- Gain insights into the job market by exploring career opportunities, job titles and salary through our Career Market Insights tool
- Join our network of students, alumni and friends in the community through Career Connect to gain insight into employment, find or volunteer to be a mentor, or simply connect with the Herzing University community
- Resume, interview, networking and other career coaching with a member of our Career Development team. Reach out to assigned career coach or email us for more information at email@example.com
Herzing University makes no representations or guarantees that graduation from its programs will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth. Current/former students and employers are encouraged to provide feedback to our office regarding their employment search experiences by phone at (866) 208-3344 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handshake is a career management platform that connects students and alumni to relevant job opportunities based on their profile, interests, and search activity. Herzing University offers access to Handshake’s job listings and resources for the convenience of our students, alumni and employers at no cost. Through Handshake, users can apply for positions, explore companies and connections, and see upcoming career fairs and workshops all in one place.