Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- The Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) grant is a federal program with the U.S. Department of Education that assists parents with the cost of keeping their children enrolled in a quality child care center.
- Students must be enrolled in classes at Herzing University, be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant, and have their children enrolled in an approved licensed and accredited child care center.
- Families who meet the eligibility requirements of the CCAMPIS grant are encouraged to apply to receive a subsidy, payable to the child care center, for child care tuition fees.
Submit Our Student Interest Form
A member of our team will contact you with more information
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program of study at Herzing University
- Enrolled in a minimum of six credits/semester
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with Herzing University as the school of choice to determine Pell Eligibility.
- Must be primary caretaker for dependent child under the age of five or a dependent child over the ago of five who has disabilities requiring constant care.
- Non-biological guardians carding for dependent children (such as grandparents) are considered eligible.
- Apply for other publicly or privately available childcare funding services (state-subsidized care, external scholarships, University scholarships that off-set student tuition costs, etc.) A resource guide can be found here.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Must be Pell Eligible
Must be eligible to receive the Pell Grant
Step 2: Submit interest form
Use this link to submit your form!
Step 3: FAFSA
Make sure you have previously applied for Financial Aid.
Step 4: Funding Services Apply for other publicly or privately available childcare funding services.
Apply for other publicly or privately available childcare funding services.
Step 5: Enrollment Agreement
A program team member will work with you to discuss expectations of the program and complete your Enrollment Agreement.
Step 6: Documentation
If selected for the program, you will need to provide all required supporting documentation, such as birth certificates for all children enrolled in the program.