Official transcripts are processed through Parchment Exchange and can be sent electronically or by mail
- If you have not used Parchment Exchange to order Herzing University transcripts, begin the process by clicking the Create Account button
- Before ordering your official transcript, check your student portal to confirm all applicable grades and credentials have been posted to your record
- Refunds or reprints will not be processed for transcripts ordered before grades have been posted or degrees conferred
- Access to transcripts may be restricted for any student with a hold on their account
- If selected delivery method is electronic (and no holds are on the account), the order should process and send on same day
- If selected delivery method is mail (and no holds are on the account), the order will process and send next day and send via standard USPS
- $8.00 - Transcript requested and processed electronically through Parchment Exchange
- $3.00 - Additional cost if transcript is mailed internationally
- $25.00 - FedEx Overnight Domestic delivery
- $40.00 - FedEx International Priority delivery
To view, save, and print your unofficial transcript, log into your Student Portal, click Academics in the left column and select Degree Audit. The link to Unofficial Transcript PDF is under Reports.
If you do not remember your Student Portal login information or have difficulty resetting your password, please contact our Student Technical Support Desk via email at ITRequest@herzing.edu or by phone at 866-508-0748 ext. 10000.
To check on the status of your order, contact the Registration Department at the campus location through which you enrolled.
To resolve an account hold, contact Student Accounts at email@example.com or by calling 866-508-0748 ext. 78373.
For questions about the status of student loans, contact Alumni Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-508-0748 ext. 78180.