• You are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
• You have a valid social security number. (Exceptions include residents from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
• You have a high school diploma, GED, or have passed an exam approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
• You are enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program at or through Herzing University.
• You must not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on a federal student loan.
• You must demonstrate financial need (except for unsubsidized Stafford Loans)
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.