Skip to main content


Will I have a balance if I withdraw?

When you withdraw from the school or a class, there is a possibility of there being a balance owed to the school. If this happens you will be sent a notification and a payment plan to cover the balance.

If you wish to return to Herzing after withdrawing, your financial aid advisor will work out the options for covering the balance with you.
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.