- RN-MSN or MSN Psychiatric Mental Health NP students enrolled in NU672, NU673, NU674, or NU675
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Is in good academic standing without any current disciplinary action
- Completing a clinical in a Medically Underserved Area, with plans to gain employment in a MUA post-graduation
Selected Scholars will:
- Receive a $10,000 stipend
- Connect their clinical site with resources within the community
- Identify a way to increase, introduce or improve integrated care within the clinical site
- Implement a training, education, or project about the integrative care idea at the clinical site
- Write a research paper and record a presentation about your idea
In addition to a $10,000 stipend, this initiative will allow students to help a medically underserved clinic, help the surrounding community, and build relationships that will serve them throughout their career.
Scholars will complete clinical hours at a medically underserved clinical site using this data.HRSA.gov website to locate an eligible clinical site.