Post Masters Technology Management Certificate Curriculum
Our graduate certificate program in technology management covers 16 credit hours of course content, covering both advanced business IT material and managerial skills. Gain an understanding of the holistic role of technology in the modern organization and learn to apply techniques of effective IT management.
|Post Master's Certificate in Technology Management||8||16|
i. Average number of months for students to complete program. Program availability varies by location.
All courses, 16.00 semester credit hours, are required.
or BU 630 Project and Operations Management Semester Credit Hours: 3.00
or BU 642 Business and Labor Law Semester Credit Hours: 3.00
8 months | 16 credits
$531 per credit
You are worth it.
*When student accepts awarded scholarship.
Tuition & Cost
With Herzing University, an affordable, career-focused education in IT management is within your reach. We are always striving to make college more affordable for everyone.
Opportunities for financial aid include:
Herzing University's Post-Master's Certificate programs are open candidates who have completed a Master’s degree or higher in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
Prospects for managers with IT-specific skills and knowledge are strong. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts demand for computer and information systems managers will grow 10% between 2019-2029.*
Possible job titles related to this certificate may include:
- Project Executive
- Project Manager
- Project Superintendent
- Project Manager
- Senior Lead Project Manager
- Senior Project Leader/Team Lead
- Technical Project Lead
- Transition Program Manager
The post-masters Technology Management certificate offers you advanced knowledge in a format that fits your life. Benefits of the program include:
- Flexible, convenient online study you can complete in 1-3 semesters
- A small-class environment where you’ll receive personal attention
- Real-world insights from our industry-experienced faculty
- Course content that reflects the state of the industry, both in terms of IT and business management
Post Master's Certificate - Technology Management Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities focus on areas related to technology management. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditations & Disclosures
Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2020. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.