Skip to main content

According to my FAFSA, I’m considered a dependent student. What does this mean?

Based on your age, marital status, and family status, you may be considered a dependent student and you will need your parent’s help when completing the financial aid process. If you have questions about being declared a dependent student, or if your parents are divorced and you’re not sure which parent(s) needs to supply information, please contact a financial aid advisor.


Learn More About Our Financial Aid

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 42459 for help, Text STOP to 42459 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.