A few possible ways students can build a degree to match the career of their choice:
- Students working in a healthcare institution looking ahead to qualify for administrative positions may concentrate their study in business and healthcare administration.
- Students working in IT interested in working in the government or public safety fields may consider concentrating in network security and criminal justice.
- Students who dream of running their own business in the fast-paced technology industry may choose to concentrate in business and network security.
- Students interested in pursuing career pathways in behavioral health may choose to concentrate in health and human services and psychology.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.