Degrees in general, multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary studies are by their nature more flexible that alternatives more focused to specific industries.
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Health and Human Services
- Healthcare Administration
- Health Information Management
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology (IT)
- Technology Management
- Criminal Justice
- Homeland Security and Public Safety
Each degree option offers courses designed to help you qualify for many types of jobs within their respective areas of focus.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.