Skip to main content

How can a student’s family join them in the USA?

A student’s dependent family members may apply for an F-2 dependent visa if you would like your family to join you in the USA. Dependent family members include spouses and children only. If your dependent family members would like to apply, please contact your DSO for instructions on the process. F-2 visas are not guaranteed and must be applied for at the US Embassy.

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 42459 for help, Text STOP to 42459 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.