Herzing University offers several online degree pathways in the field of healthcare, including associate degrees in:
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Assisting
- Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Coding
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administration
And bachelor’s degree options in:
Students looking to build a bachelor’s degree combining healthcare with another concentration may consider a degree in interdisciplinary studies. You can choose two concentrations to merge foundational education in healthcare administration with business, criminal justice or network security.
Our goal is to provide the educational pathway you need to discover the healthcare career you’ve always wanted.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.