Herzing University Highlights Student Focus in New Mission Statement
Herzing University is proud to be recognized as a leader in both adult-focused and online education, offering programs and resources that support students’ long-term success both in and out of the classroom.
To encapsulate our commitment to the students, employers and communities it serves, the university recently updated its mission statement:
“It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in their communities and a global society.”
The revised mission statement more clearly articulates the university’s intentions:
- To meet the educational needs of a broader audience. Herzing University intends to offer alternative credentials and pathways as well as new programs.
- To serve a broader constituency as a result of the change in mission. The University provides an inclusive learning environment that welcomes all students.
- To prepare students for their first position after graduation as well as for success throughout their professional life and even across multiple careers.
- To partner with multiple community members in each of the markets in which we operate.
- To prepare students to become productive members of a global society.
This is more than just a mission statement; it’s our promise to those we serve.
More than 30,000 students have graduated from Herzing’s flexible and career-focused master’s, bachelor’s, associate degree, diploma and continuing education programs. From 2013 through 2019, U.S. News & World Report continually recognized Herzing University as having some of the best online programs nationally.
“We truly care about our students, and consider each and everyone to be a member of the Herzing Family. We’re committed to helping our students reach their goals and make their dreams possible,” said President of Herzing University Renee Herzing.