SAP and Herzing University - Toledo
SAP® (Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing) is the leading global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. As Lucas County’s first designated SAP University Alliance institution, we offer students access to real-world case studies that use the same software that may be used on the job.
ERP Certificate of Completion Using SAP - ENROLLING NOW
Herzing University - Toledo is now offering a two-day course that will teach the fundamentals of ERP/SAP in the modules of Sales and Distribution and Materials Management. This course will provide hands-on experience using SAP embedded in the practice of providing customer service. Attendees who successfully complete the course will be awarded one semester credit hour.
The next class will be held over two Saturdays, April 6 and 13. Class space is limited. To register, please call Corey Heiserman at 419-776-0300.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, end-users, and others interested in gaining basic knowledge of SAP solutions.
Credits Earned: 1 Credit Hour
Tuition Per Credit: $460
- Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems.
- Enhance your understanding of integration and system navigation in the SAP system.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to manage daily business tasks with SAP.
- Learn how the fundamental business processes interact with ERP in the areas of Sales Order Management, Material and Production Planning, Procurement, Inventory Management, and Accounting.
- Perform the core business transactions in the functional areas of Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Procurement, and Financials.
- Learn basic functionality of SAP Solutions.
- Best practices in customer service and common business practice in SAP.