Pursue two MBA concentrations and advance your career
- Choose two of six Herzing MBA concentrations
- Earn your MBA online or at select campus locations - full time or part-time
- Program length: as few as 24 months
- 42 and 45 credit options
This program prepares students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises, with concentration courses offered in two student-selected areas of study. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, project management, and production or operations for the existing or emerging manager. Application of theory to practice is emphasized throughout the program.
Core MBA Program Objectives
Upon completion of their program, the student should be able to:
- Analyze core business concepts
- Create business solutions using ethical leadership, project management and teamwork skills
- Use data to drive decision-making and propose solutions to complex business problems
- Create solutions that consider global competition and various cultural perspectives
- Prepare logically constructed, relevant, and culturally appropriate written arguments and presentations
MBA Concentration Program Objectives
Please refer to the individual concentration programs for concentration-specific objectives.
Potential Occupational Titles
Potential occupational titles for this program include, but are not limited to, general manager, department manager, operations manager, sales manager, team leader and administrative services manager.
A minimum of 33-36* semester credit hours
Required Foundation Courses
All courses, 9.00 semester credit hours, are required.
|Course Number||Course Name||Prerequisites/ Corequisites||Semester Credit Hours|
|BU 530||Business Leadership Foundations*||none||3.00|
|BU 550||Research Methods and Decision-Making||BU 560||3.00|
*Only required for students who do not hold an undergraduate degree in Business or a closely related discipline
Classes Start May 10th
Learn More Today
MBA - Dual Concentration Option Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, project management, production and operations. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditations & Disclosures
1. The Business Division at Herzing University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a list of accredited programs please refer to our IACBE member status page.