Bridge from paramedic to nursing faster
- Transfer up to 90 approved credits
- Program length: 28 months
- Online general education classes + core on-campus courses at 6 Herzing campus locations
- Supportive faculty and a caring learning environment
- Comprehensive preparation for nursing licensure and practice
- Earn dual credit towards a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
On-campus program locations
The Herzing University Paramedic to BSN option is available at 6 ground campus locations, each offering extensive student resources and support as you pursue your bachelor's degree.
15895 W. Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
View the Brookfield Paramedic to BSN curriculum.
5800 7th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53140
View the Kenosha Paramedic to BSN curriculum.
435 Ford Road
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
View the Minneapolis Paramedic to BSN curriculum.
1865 SR 436
Winter Park, FL 32792
View the Orlando Paramedic to BSN curriculum.
Questions? Speak with an advisor today
Accreditations & Disclosures
1. The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Herzing University Brookfield, Kenosha, Madison, Minneapolis and Orlando are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). This accreditation includes the baccalaureate degree program offered at the satellite Herzing University Tampa location.