Bridge from paramedic to nursing faster
- Transfer up to 90 approved credits
- Program length: 28-32 months
- Supportive faculty and a caring learning environment
- Comprehensive preparation for nursing licensure and practice
- Earn dual credit towards a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Questions? Speak with an advisor today
The Herzing Paramedic to BSN bridge program features a deep, comprehensive nursing curriculum focusing on health promotion, risk reduction, disease prevention, illness and disease management throughout the lifespan. Our program prepares you for real-life experience in patient care, utilizing lab simulations and clinical practice.
There are three main components of the program:
- On-campus. Complete core coursework at one of 6 campus locations.
- Online. You may complete your general education prerequisites online.
- Clinicals. Clinical experience is vital to excel in your new career as a nurse.
Upon completion you will be prepared to take the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), meet the board of nursing requirements in your state and become a registered nurse (RN).
Accreditations & Disclosures
* The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Herzing University Akron, Atlanta, Brookfield, Kenosha, Madison, Minneapolis and Orlando are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). This accreditation includes the baccalaureate degree program offered at the satellite Herzing University Tampa location.