Skip to main content


What is Federal Work Study (FWS)?

Herzing offers part-time student employment opportunities, including on-campus employment and community service positions.

Students will be paid their Federal Work-Study earnings every two weeks. Please contact the Financial Aid Department at the campus for wage information, positions available, and more information about the Federal Work-Study program.

All students who apply for federal financial aid are required to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.