Skip to main content

Who can I contact when I am having difficulty in an online class as an international student?

Herzing University offers multiple resources for you to be successful. You can reach out to your faculty to request assistance with a class concern. You are also assigned to a Student Services Specialist who is there to help you in navigating your academic schedule. We also have an online tutoring center and librarians who are there to help. The great thing about these people is that they are regularly available via email and can schedule a time to talk over the phone that works for you and for them.

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information