Financial aid disbursements are electronically applied to your Herzing University student account. You are able to confirm the source of financial aid, amount of the disbursement, and date of your disbursement by viewing your student account in your Herzing Student Portal. Anticipated dates of disbursement will follow these calendar dates:
Herzing University Disbursement Schedule 2023
Herzing University Disbursement Schedule 2022
To be eligible for your financial aid disbursements, you must:
- Post attendance in your scheduled classes. Attendance may include: sitting in an on-ground class, posting and online discussion, participating in an online quiz, etc.
- Complete all required financial aid documents. Required documents may include FAFSA, Direct Loan Entrance Loan Counseling, Direct Loan Master Promissory Notes, verification documentation, scholarship documentation, etc. Check your Herzing Financial Aid Site for a list of needed documents.
- Accept any offered loans you wish to receive in your Herzing Financial Aid Site
- Most disbursements of aid are split equally between the two semesters included in your academic year. This may result in two scenarios:
- A balance owed to the first semester in your academic year which will be covered by aid disbursed in the second semester of your academic year.
- A credit on your account in the first semester of your academic year needed to cover a balance that will be owed to the second semester of your academic year. In this scenario, you will be sent a credit balance waiver document which requires your electronic signature to keep the credit on the account.
- It is your responsibility to monitor your Herzing email and your Financial Aid Site and Student Account to determine what may be needed if your financial aid has not disbursed.
- If financial aid disbursements do not cover all tuition and fees charged to your student account, you will be sent a student payment plan option to cover your remaining balance – please review this student payment plan immediately upon receipt and contact the financial aid office with questions.