Build an indispensable skillset with a post-graduate certificate
- Program length: 8 months when attending full-time
- 100% online classes you can take right at home
- Transfer up to 12 approved credits
- 16-credit program
- Teaches skills and knowledge that can apply to two professional certification programs from the Project Management Institute (PMI): Project Management Professional (PMP) and Professional Business Analyst (PBA).
Whether you want to focus on project management as your career or need the skills to enhance your performance in your current role, this graduate certificate program could be right for you.
We’ve designed our online post masters Certificate in Project Management for professionals who already hold an MBA or other business-related master’s degree. And it is designed to fit the lives of working adults.
- Flexible, convenient online study you can complete in 1-3 semesters
- A small-class environment where you’ll receive personal attention
- Industry-experienced faculty members who offer real-world insights
- Course content that reflects industry-current practices and approaches
Post Master's Certificate in Project Management Curriculum
Managing projects is a major function for many management and leadership roles. Through our graduate certificate program you'll develop the skills to effectively manage projects for quality, timeliness and budget while preparing for the Project Management Professional and Business Analyst certifications.
All courses, 16.00 semester credit hours, are required.
or BU 630 Project and Operations Management Semester Credit Hours: 3.00
Post-Masters Certificates - Project Management Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities focus on areas related to project management. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Herzing University's Post-Master's Certificate programs are open candidates who have completed a Master’s degree or higher in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.